- Man gets shot in the face in Green Lanes, survives.
- Arrests made at anti-deportation protest in Harmondsworth.
- British Olympic hopefuls get a 34-page rule book to gen up on. Seems they won't be able to sell their kit on eBay after all.
- In spite of apparent housing shortages, London does have a record number of new homes.
- Our city has been declared second only to Paris in terms of the best places in which to study.
- Popular busker wins record deal. See - it does happen.
- Happy animal story of the day: read about the lucky dachshund who spent 30 minutes in a frozen lake...and survived.
- Happy plant story of the day: Bluebell Heath in Stanmore gets a grant to enable its restoration.
Last Updated 15 February 2012