- NYE passed off 'peacefully', notwithstanding the 77 arrests made by police in Central London.
- Shard gossip: seems the tall pointy one has yet to attract any office tenants. Oh, and it may cost you £20 to view stuff at the top.
- Fatal shooting in Clerkenwell: one arrested.
- Seems the Reading to Paddington train service is Britain's worst.
- Guess what? You still need to avoid the Hammersmith Flyover.
- The Olympics are to get a specialist unit to target 'event fixing'.
- Missing 13 year old girl: please keep your eyes peeled, London.
New Year Round-Up
Last Updated 01 January 2012