- Details of the Queen's water-borne Diamond Jubilee pageant have been revealed.
- As unemployment figures hit a 'new high', seems London's worse off than most.
- Spurs spying charges: another man has been arrested in connection with the Olympic Stadium kerfuffle.
- The Roundhouse is to team up with other round venues to commission round things around the world.
- BA planes are to get a dove design for 2012.
- Boris announces further regeneration plans for the Greenwich peninsula.
The lengths our Flickr friends go to to get us good photos.... Image by mattomatto via our Flickr pool. If you've figured out how to use that new camera you got for Christmas, why don't you join the Londonist army of photo contributors too?