- That we are to get killer egg-copters to patrol our skies;
- That the Olympic Park has apparently lost 75% of its value;
- But it is to boost our economy by £1 billion, so that's OK then;
- The Cabinet has relocated to the Olympic Park for the day;
- Post-Olympic operators have been appointed for three of the venues.
In other news:
- Yesterday was 'no trousers on the Tube day'.
- Fatality on the tracks at Hither Green Station this morning.
- Budding horticulturalists wanted to help at Clayhall Orchard this weekend.
2012 image by tezzer57.