- Ticket inspector stabbed on a train at Tilbury.
- London apparently has a disproportionate amount of money splashed on its transport system.
- Prince Harry drives to South London shock headline (should be pointed out it was to help a friend in need).
- Life expectancy in Islington is the lowest in London.
- Outbreak of norovirus closes off parts of Bedford and Northwick Park hospitals...
- ...whilst not to be outdone Kingston A & E had a chemical scare.
- Abandoned Twickenham swimming pool to be converted into a 'public space'.
Annunciation, by aka Jon Spence via the Londonist Flickr pool.