- The RA has a new president: Christopher le Brun
- Squatters move into the Congolese ambassador's Hampstead Garden Suburb home
- Boris champions small businesses over parking charges, calls Westminster Council 'completely mad'.
- Kingston tackles council house pigeon droppings.
- Depressed pensioner escapes prison sentence for stealing graveside flowers.
- Odd collection of the day: London cabbie despatched to Madrid to collect a labrador.
- Odd find of the day: a hypothermic lemur on Tooting Common.
Recession hits Santa. Image by jaykay72.