- Silvertown Quays to be converted into a pleasure garden for the Diamond Jubilee.
- Night parking charges could cost Westminster businesses almost £1 billion a year.
- Eurostar immigration officers go head to head with Belgian police over 'Lille Loophole'.
- Stonewall accuse Met of not doing enough to prevent homophobic attacks.
- London Chamber of Commerce survey suggests immigration capping is bad for business.
- Arsenal are investing in some new statues.
- Ilford: London's least likely-but-fastest-growing tourist destination.
Last Updated 08 December 2011