- Islington slows the pace...to 20mph.
- Oh this is cool. A mini Marble Arch made out of West End rubbish.
- Still plenty of time to get involved with the Olympics. Howabout volunteering to meet and greet at Heathrow?
- Have you seen this woman? 'Cos she's suspected of stealing stuff from hospital patients. Which is really mean.
- Coloma Catholic girls school in Croydon pulled up over its admissions policy.
- Animal confusion: the London Wetlands Centre has a raft of ducklings. And it's, like, November.
- Oh this will rock a few boats: the Wombles look set to claim a Christmas Number One. It's been a while.
Last Updated 20 November 2011