- Brace yourselves for industrial action on the Tube from Friday morning.
- The Amy verdict is in: seems she died from alcohol poisoning after all.
- Thesps join the fight to stop Westminster Council doing away with free evening parking.
- Dalston firemen rescue a crane driver who collapsed 100ft up in the air.
- London's holiest street? Council turns down plans to build eight churches in one stretch of Tottenham.
- Brixton has a new riding centre.
- Bollywood's costliest ever film, Ra.One, premiered in London last night. Happy Diwali.
Diwali, by Stephskimo.