- HM the Q stalker dies, lies undiscovered in St. James' Park for three years. This is one disturbing news story.
- West End shops want every Sunday to be traffic free.
- Leyton, East Ham and Harrow have London's gunkiest drains.
- Some jobsworth at the Serpentine Lido orders swimmers out of the weekend water as the pool is closed in Winter.
- A Lowry image of Piccadilly Circus looks set to go for £6m.
- Zombies protest against the opening of a new Sainsburys in Stoke Newington.
- To finish: some pretty aerial photos of our really rather lovely Olympic Park.
Last Updated 03 October 2011