Here's what's been happening this weekend while you've been preparing for summer's mini return. In, er, various ways.
- A mother and five of her children have died in a house fire in Neasden.
- A Bromley man's been arrested over those tampered-with packets of Nurofen.
- A Republican has been given £5k and an apology from the Met after they held him for six hours on the day of the Royal Wedding.
- File this under 'unsurprised': mobile phone networks are expected to struggle during the Olympics.
- Southeastern reckon their preparations mean they won't get caught out by snow again this winter.
- Next weekend there'll be guided walks to remember London's animal history.