Here's what we've learned this weekend whilst you've been toasting the Thames:
- Bad stuff 1: a double stabbing in Bermondsey.
- Bad stuff 2: a teen stabbed in Wimbledon.
- Sad stuff: memorial services take place across London for those who died in NY ten years ago today.
- Mucky stuff: 'Our Rivers' reckon our river still ain't clean enough...
- ...hence David Walliams has been warned against swimming in a particularly pooey part of the Thames.
- Millinery matters: Bea gets another hat as she graduates from Goldsmiths.
- Job hunters: Thamesmead's new prison needs you.