Gigs on sale this week include some big US rockers and a grime-pop crossover. Tickets to all these should be available from 9am or 10am on Friday:
- The Smashing Pumpkins are one the world's biggest grunge-rock bands, and they last visited London in 2008. Hardcore fans and early-90s nostalgics alike will want to see them at Brixton Academy on 15 and 16 November.
- Snow Patrol might not be everyone's cup of tea, but the Irish pop-rockers had enough fans to fill The O2 in 2009. If you pick up tickets to their just-announced Q Awards show at HMV Forum, you'll get to see them in a relatively intimate setting.
- Turntablist wizard DJ Shadow crafts and creates new songs from samples better than most. If you've not experienced his skills first-hand, see the hip-hop legend at HMV Forum on 9 December.
- You might know Lindsey Buckingham best from Fleetwood Mac. But he's been fairly prolific as a solo artist too - and his latest album was released earlier this year. He's at The London Palladium on 19 December.
- Tinchy Stryder's music straddles grime and pop, and he's even had a Liberal Democrat MP invest in his career. Maybe you'll get to find out if he's a fan of the coalition at Scala on 13 November. Or maybe not.
Also on sale this week: Jay and Silent Bob at Hammersmith Apollo on 18 February, plus The Wombats and The Kills at Brixton Academy. Finally, now is probably your last chance to snap up tickets to see the Mercury Award-winning PiJ Harvey at the Royal Albert Hall.