- On the rails: Boris squashes rumours that Willesden Green will be joining the Metropolitan Line.
- Down at the farm: Deen City Farm named as London's best.
- Up the park: beware of rutting stags - they're not quite as fluffy as they look.
- In the woods: on a plan to develop a forest at Elephant and Castle...
- At City Hall: Ken says he'll slash fares by 5%. If you are kind enough to elect him.
- In book shops: Conan Doyle's first book, The Narrative of John Smith, published now for the first time.
- To Greenwich: friends of St. Alfege Park horrified by destruction of gravestones during recent 'renovations'.
Last Updated 26 September 2011