- Eurostar: hit by power cuts.
- John Cleese: apparently London is no longer 'English' enough for him.
- Riots: reggae store Dub Vendor is to close, concentrate on on-line sales.
- Underground: the Northern Line gets a new African branch.
- Stock exchange: the LSE is to buy its own clearing house. Maybe.
- Travel: shedloads of passengers delayed after passenger crawled under Croydon train.
- Court drama: Highgate Magistrate's Court closed for second day running following 'axe brawl'.
Last Updated 02 September 2011