- WPC Fletcher: her killer may yet be identified.
- Boris reckons the carnival will help heal riot wounds...
- ..although police are nervous about enforcing the 7pm 'curfew'.
- That Nurofen Plus sabotage seems to be centred on South London.
- Crackdown at a Havering dogging site. August news was ever thus.
- Footie: somebody called Drogba was rushed to hospital yesterday.
- TfL have grand designs for South Ken Underground.
- Now this is fun: multi-sensory club nights, aimed especially at deaf people, will be coming to London soon.
Last Updated 28 August 2011