- Two dead bodies: one in a train loo at Bromley South, and another in a field in Feltham.
- A fatal stabbing in Edgware.
- A policeman shot in the arm during a chase in Croydon.
- A man arrested for having around a million images of child porn on his computer.
- A very ugly property battle in Chelsea as mother takes on daughter.
- A ridiculous noise abatement notice given to an autistic man with a penchant for humming.
- The astonishing revelation that five firemen got stuck in a lift during Friday's fire in Lambeth.
- Bucks Fizz v. Bucks Fizz while the court takes time in 'Making its Mind Up'.
- A new complex: planning permission has been granted to North Wharf Gardens in Paddington.
Last Updated 17 July 2011