- When building goes bad: developer gets fined £80,000 for demolishing a period house without permission.
- Londoners are urged to spend this Sunday counting frogs.
- Bloomsbury's Radisson Edwardian Hotel is to launch its own bookish YouTube channel.
- Mark Ronson pays tribute to Amy at a Greenwich concert.
- Patrick Keiller is to make something nice for the Tate.
- Animal drama of the day: a stirring ES tale of chihuahua puppies and a hungry fox.
- Mystery of the day: on Sutton Council's long lost steam train.
Tower, by annalouiseparker via the Londonist flickr pool.