- Neil Wallis has been arrested.
- London gets more time to control its air quality.
- LU increases its pay offer.
- Homecoming: the SS Robin is back in the Royal Docks.
- The BBC deploys hawks to keep the pidgies at bay.
- Buckingham Palace has got a shiny new Faberge exhibition.
- Kazakhstan and Nigeria cough up for unpaid embassy parking fines...
- ...which is good of them, as London joins Oslo in being the world's two most expensive cities to park.
Yes, we know it's Bastille Day. But we couldn't resist this oh-so-very-Londony image. With thanks to Simon Crubellier.