- The London Assembly is toying with the idea of a low emission zone for 2012.
- Complicated sounding solar car pump launches in Rainham.
- Bus chews up a row of shops in Camberwell: miraculously no-one is badly hurt.
- Riverside pub staff are taught about the dangers of Thames drink-swimming.
- Crisis warns that the criminalisation of squatting will hit the homeless hard.
- HS2 could be leased to private operators.
- About 500 homes in Mitcham have been without gas for a week.
- London to Sydney? Now that's what we call a bike ride.
Last Updated 26 June 2011