- Putney barber goes for record by trimming 526 barnets in 24 hours.
- Whilst in Kew there's a house for sale. Which happens to be a museum. How cool is that?
- Still South of the Thames: last night saw a fatal assault in Kingston and a serious stabbing in Lambeth.
- Over the river in Fulham they are more worried about super sewers and rodent explosions.
- Back in Central London Wills rides in the Colonel's Review.
- London: home to rather a lot of Albanian gangsters.
- On why our fire engines might be seized by the bailiffs...
- RIP Josephine Hart.
Last Updated 05 June 2011