- Two Met dogs die after being left in a hot car in Bromley.
- That heatwave? It was triggered by something called a Spanish plume.
- Police are looking for two violent female teenage muggers.
- Johnny Depp. Alice Cooper. Together on stage at the 100 Club.
- Purchase of the Day 1): someone pays £25,000 for Margaret Thatcher's handbag.
- Purchase of the Day 2): pro gambler tots up £168,000 bill for drinks.
- Heathrow stacking levels are worryingly high.
- Seems London's councils aren't very good at collecting council tax.
- The X Factor finale is on its way to Wembley. Cha cha cha.
Last Updated 28 June 2011