- 2012 ID loophole could be exploited by ticket touts.
- Fatal shooting. West Dulwich. This morning.
- Climate Rush organise a 'die-in' to protest about London air quality.
- A corroded Medusa has been found in Syon Park.
- George Michael arranges an Aids charity tour.
- Christie's again: now they've sold Al Capone's Colt .38 for nearly £70,000.
- Transport minister angers black cab drivers with 'false' accusations....
- ...but they've just launched a taxi hailing app, so we guess that's alright then.
Last Updated 23 June 2011