- North Ken residents are up in arms about new tower block proposals.
- There was a tube strike last night. Anyone notice?
- City of London police chief reckons private investment is the way forward for his force.
- The number of rough sleepers in London rises by 8%.
- Boris plays Chancellor. Again.
- London to Brighton bike ride attracts over 27,000 cyclists.
- Love this. The Blairs are charging kids £10 a head (transport costs) to attend their son's birthday party. WTF?
Tower block. By Sven Loach via the Londonist flickr pool.