- Resigned: the mayoral advisor who joked about shoplifting
- Missing: an embarassing number of NHS laptops.
- Indecisive: Brian Paddick, who may yet run for mayor. Again.
- Sealed up: the phone box targeted repeatedly by anti-social behaviour.
- Rejected: Bob Dylan is not to be given the Freedom of Harringay. He must be devastated.
- Planned: Greenham Common style protest for North London waste plant.
- Announced: Music Nation, part of the Cultural Olympiad.
We couldn't find a suitable image to use for today's news. So we settled on some flowers to brighten your evening. Image by Laura Nolte.