- Capital crime 1: fatal stabbing in Lillie Road this morning.
- Capital crime 2: fatal shooting in Tulse Hill last night.
- Captial crime 3: woman gets a mega-Asbo preventing her from entering any NHS establishments in London.
- The Environment Secretary vows to promote and protect London's green spaces.
- It's UBS v. English Heritage over in Broadgate.
- On why travelling from Waterloo wasn't a whole lot of fun last night.
- TfL report a record year...for lost property.
- 18th century actresses are to make a comeback...at the National Portrait Gallery.
Party's over. By BeboFlickr from the Londonist pool.