Onsale this week there's reggae, ska, a festival warm-up and some boy band giants, if that's your thing. Tickets to all these shows should be available around 9am tomorrow:
- Fancy a night of two-tone in south London? After reforming in 2008, The Specials have impressed crowds at gigs and festivals across the country. They'll be back in London - at Brixton Academy - on 31 October. Tickets available here.
- Indie-folkers Bon Iver have steadily built a big following for their introspective, dramatic songs, driven by frontman Justin Vernon's vision and falsetto voice. They'll swing by the Hammersmith Apollo on 24 November. Pick up tickets from here.
- Turntablist extraordinaire DJ Shadow heads for three nights at the Village Underground on 7, 8 and 9 September. Using his considerable skills to combine samples and create songs on the fly, expect a showcase of his album, due out around the same time. Tickets on sale here.
- American metallers Deftones will play Reading Festival at the end of August, and to get ready they've booked a date at the relatively-small-by-their-standards Shepherd's Bush Empire on 24 August. Tickets from here.
- You can rely on Toots and the Maytals for uplifting reggae that'll get you dancing. See the Jamaican music giants at Brixton Academy on 9 September. Get tickets here. It's a Friday evening, so you can make a night of it.
- Good grief, it's like battle-of-the-boybands this week. Plucky upstarts East 17 play O2 Academy Islington on 22 July, and extra tickets will be available for stadium-filling Take That's tour at the end of the month.