- A 20% cut in HIV funding in the capital is causing outrage.
- Cost cutting measures: the Met considers shutting some of its front desks.
- Making a complaint about a Boris Bike? You'll need to complete this rather splendid form.
- Speaking of which: Boris has brought out his own election newspaper.
- You'll be glad to know that the bounds have been beaten in Leyton.
- Olympic uniforms are to be manufactured using recycled materials.
- That lovely kindertransport sculpture has reappeared at Liverpool Street.
- Ladywell Fields has had some money spent on it. Pictures to our flickr pool please.
- Square news 1: pagans took over Red Lion Square this weekend.
- Square news 2: plinth appears in Grosvenor Square all ready to receive Reagan.
Last Updated 31 May 2011