- Read about the West Ham end-of-season dinner that got out of hand.
- Metro's guest editor-for-a-day: Lady Gaga. Shall we ask her over to Londonist Towers?
- Recycling: do carrots or sticks work? Discuss.
- Jack the Ripper case files: the Met still ain't sharing, after all these years.
- LU staff want a 2012 shaped pay-rise.
- It's open evening at the Honourable Artillery Company barracks in the City. Look out for parachute display.
- Greenwich rail line beginning period of disruption thanks to Crossrail work.
- More on the bid to turn Tower Hamlets into a city.
- Strange pyramids in Chelsea.
Last Updated 17 May 2011