There's an eclectic mix of gigs going on sale this week - from a banjo-toting film star to yet another band on a farewell tour. All tickets should be available from 9am or 10am this Friday.
- For someone who's made such a huge contribution to music, Leon Russell has a tendency to get overlooked. He's performed with George Harrison, Elton John and Eric Clapton, and now he's bringing his wide-ranging blues-rock-folk to Cadogan Hall on 27 June. Get tickets here.
- Melding Gypsy music with American indie has worked well for Beirut, who bring their complex, multi-instrument sounds and powerful vocals to Brixton Academy on 16 September. Get tickets here.
- Hotly-tipped rapper Yelawolf comes from Alabama and is signed to Eminem's Shady Records. With a talent for evoking rich images and a reputation for getting all fired up on stage, he'll be at XOYO on 8 June. Tickets available here.
- Another week, another farewell gig. At least, that's how it seems. This time it's Leeds indie survivors The Music, who'll have their own last London hurrah at the Shepherd's Bush Empire on 4 August. Tickets from here.
- You know him best from Planes, Trains and Automobiles, but it turns out Steve Martin is a dab hand with a banjo. Yes, really. Get ready for an evening of music and comedy on 8 July at the Hammersmith Apollo. Tickets available here.
- You can say what you like about the dollar sign in Ke$ha's name. And sure, she's been likened to a budget Lady Gaga more than once. But that's doing her an injustice: her live shows are fun-packed electro-pop affairs. See her at the Hammersmith Apollo on 13 July. Tickets from here.