There's a lot of gigs going on sale this Friday. Here's our pick of the best in London. All tickets should be available from about 9am - with one exception:
- Falling into the like-it-or-loathe-it category, Puerto Rican Latin pop sensation Ricky Martin has had the last two and a half years off. But now he's back, bringing La Vida Loca (sorry) to the Hammersmith Apollo on 12 July. Tickets for this one on sale from Saturday at 10am.
- After his visa ban was lifted last year, Snoop Dogg played to a huge crowd at Glastonbury. As controversial as ever, he's slated to headline Lovebox in July. But to catch the Doggfather in a smaller setting, get down to the HMV Forum on 17 May. Tickets from here.
- After hitting second place on the BBC's Sound of 2011 list, the experimental nature of James Blake's debut album took plenty of us by surprise. His genre-defying music has roots in dubstep, but you really have to hear it for yourself by getting tickets to see him at Koko on 14 June.
- It's ten years now since Alicia Keys released her album Songs in A Minor. So, naturally, it's getting a re-release. The R&B singer plays a one-off date at the Royal Albert Hall in June, where she'll show off her impressive voice and keyboard skills. Pick up tickets here.
- Heavy metal pioneers Deep Purple had tea with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev earlier this year. Don't expect much bone china in evidence on 30 November when they bring themselves and a 38-piece orchestra to The O2. Tickets available here.