- NIMBYism of the day: Kenley residents are fighting plans to extend a care home.
- There was a stab murder in Stepney on Saturday morning.
- Sleb news: someone called Dappy got mugged and bashed at a Fulham restaurant.
- Benjamin Zephaniah appears on London AV leaflets...but is apparently airbrushed out of those distributed elsewhere.
- Gurkhas are being employed as anti-squatter security guards in posh bits of London.
Royal Wedding giggle of the day: image by Londonist. Don't forget you can add your Royal Wedding spots (or anything else that makes you smile) to the Londonist flickr pool.