- Wedding drivia of the day: knock yourselves out over the the seating plan.
- John Sullivan, creator of Only Fools and Horses, has died.
- Fire crews are still dealing with a huge warehouse fire in Walthamstow two days after it broke out.
- Want to help 'shape the future of policing in London'? Then fill out this survey.
- Success story: the Stephen Lawrence Trust has now helped over 100 architectural students.
- A teenager has died after falling from a window on the Aylesbury Estate.
- Ant music! It's on its way back.
- Fancy some Easter fluffiness? Check out Beckton City Farm's lamb collection.
The separation of church and moon, by TheFella via the Londonist pool.