There's a bumper crop of on-sales happening tomorrow morning. Log on from 9am to pick up tickets to this little lot.
- Dreamy, spaced-out rockers Spiritualized will play a special show at the Royal Albert Hall on 11 October. To see their ever-changing line up, get tickets here.
- If you thought you'd missed your chance to see BBC Sound of 2011 finalist Anna Calvi, think again. Anna - along with her band of the same name - play Koko on 17 May as part of the NME Radar Tour. Pick up tickets here.
- An inventive approach netted These New Puritans rave reviews for their second album, released last year. If you've not discovered the Southend quartet's uniquely detailed sound, get down to Heaven on 18 May. Tickets here.
- Following the recent fashion for playing albums in full live, Jimmy Eat World will play 'Clarity' and 'Bleed American' at the HMV Forum on 22 June. Tickets on sale here.
- With a bizarre musical soap opera to his name, an appearance at last year's Football World Cup under his belt and a sizable back catalogue, R Kelly at the Hammersmith Apollo is an interesting prospect. Looking for tickets?
- After supporting Foo Fighters at one of their mammoth Milton Keynes gigs in July, indie-rockers Death Cab for Cutie will head for Brixton Academy. Get tickets to see them there on 7 July.