Top British racing driver and ex Stig, Ben Collins, is hitting the roads tomorrow (Saturday, 26th March) with a convoy of super-sized bumper cars to put some extra wallop into Britain with the first ever KETTLE® Ridge Crisps Dodgem Derby.
Starting in Over Wallop at 8.30am and ending in London at 6pm, the dodgems will stop along the way to compete in a series of pit stop challenges such as a Tyre Time Trial at Micheldever Tyre & Auto Services, a game of potato cricket against Basingstoke & Northants Cricket Team, paintballing at Campaign Paintball and finally go-kart racing at Daytona Sandown Park before crossing the finish line at Battersea Park. The Dodgem Derby celebrates the launch of KETTLE® Ridge Crisps which are ‘ridged for extra wallop’ and available in Spicy Chilli, Flamed Steak, Cheese & Onion and Salt & Malt Vinegar.
Here's a breakdown (but let's hope they don't) of the Dodgem Derby's schedule:
· 8.30-8.45am: Start line at Over Wallop
· 9.30-10.10am: Tyre Time Trial at Micheldever Tyre and Auto Services
· 10.50-2.45pm: Potato cricket against Basingstoke & Northants Cricket Club
· 2.15-3.15pm: Paintball Battle at Campaign Paintball, Cobham
· 4-4.55pm: Go-kart Racing at Daytona Motorsport Sandown Park, Esher
· 6pm: Cross the finish line at Battersea Park
To get involved with all the action and win the full KETTLE® Ridge Crisps zoom over to www.facebook.com/KETTLEChipsUK.