Barbican Weekender returns (5-6 March) for another jam-packed weekend of theatre, dance, music, film, food, visual art and spoken word. Join the fun with loads of free events for all ages.
- Revel in beautiful and bizarre storytelling by The Little Theatre of Dolls on the FreeStage.
- Take a glimpse into the unknown with Whalley Range All Stars' PIG on the Lakeside Terrace
- Find yourself in double trouble with Household on the foyers
- Be enraptured by the fairground world of Shona Reppe's Olga Volt the Electric Fairy in The Pit
- Indulge yourself with our Wah Nails Pop-Up Nail Bar for some instant style and glamour
- Join StrangeWorks' Onomatopoeia for an extraordinary and unusual guided tour of the Barbican with a difference
- Explore sound installations with the BBC Symphony Orchestra
- Visit Barbican Art Gallery for the opening weekend of Laurie Anderson, Trisha Brown, Gordon Matta-Clark: Pioneers of the Downtown Scene, New York 1970s
Make sure you stay on for the special LATES night, when the foyers will stay open for merrymaking, eclectic performances and events late into the night...
More on the Barbican Centre's Weekender microsite.
Image by Rosie Reed Gold.