- A Southwark councillor is in a spot of hot water after failing to mention that he once shot someone.
- Black cab journeys are just about to get a bit costlier.
- Pinner: a tale of hard times and failing footfall.
- A gang of conmen have been jailed for an Olympic site property scam aimed at OAPs.
- Organisers are trying to drum up support for the London Youth Games.
- More sport: Britain's fencers (that's as in sword, not garden) are eyeing up the Olympic Park as a potential training base.
- Imperial College boffins have helped to invent a cloaking device.
Late Late Extra Extra
Last Updated 03 February 2011