- Your chance to name the 2012 Olympics football
- Have you tried the breast milk ice cream yet?
- Fake 2012 t-shirts have been seized on Oxford Street
- Waterloo rail station tops the table for overcharging on Oyster
- Protests against cuts outside Haringey Civic Centre resulted in arrests last night as demonstrators stormed the council budget meeting.
- Boris Johnson talks to Iain Dale and reveals he likes "painting cheese boxes"
Have a great weekend.
Signs of spring at Kew with early crocuses by Laura Nolte via the Londonist Flickrpool.