- Old Spitalfields Market is the best (private) market in the country, according to the National Association of British Markets Association (sic).
- Plans for Greenwich's cruise liner terminal have gotten the go-ahead.
- Waltham Forest has a shiny new (& expensive) youth violence project.
- Somebody called Torres wants to move to Chelsea. Apparently this is big football news.
- On how a little boy survived an intense fire by crawling under a kitchen table.
Weekend Round-Up: the Good Bits
Last Updated 30 January 2011