- NYE was the London Ambulance Service's busiest night ever.
- Spare a thought too for the RNLI at Tower Bridge - the UK's busiest crew.
- There were fireworks - possibly London's best ever...
- ...and there was a parade.
- New year, same old violence: a man was shot in Hackney...
- ...whilst a two men and a woman were shot in Croydon.
- Police have charged two teens with the shooting/stabbing in Peckham last week.
- Football's big question for 2011: is Beckham heading for Spurs?
- Disabled people in Newham are trialling a new scheme to give them control over their funding.
Weekend Round Up
Last Updated 02 January 2011