If you've been too busy to pay attention to this week's London gig announcements, here's our guide to the top shows that go on sale this morning. All these tickets should be available from 9 or 10am today.
- As we've mentioned previously, Arcade Fire bring their spine-tingling orchestral beauty to Hyde Park on 30 June. With support from newcomers The Vaccines and absurdly popular folk-rockers Mumford and Sons, this one's not to be missed. Get tickets here.
- Reformed Britpop five-piece Suede made a hell of a splash when they returned last year, and this week they announced a three-night residency at Brixton Academy, where they'll play out three albums in full from 19 - 21 May. These will go fast - especially the three-night 'season tickets'.
- All-female ambient rock group Warpaint were making waves long before appearing on the BBC's Sound of 2011 longlist, but unfortunately their February date in Shepherd's Bush has sold out. No worries - grab tickets now for a stirring evening on 25 May at the Kentish Town Forum.
- Dance-electronic outfit Metronomy have managed to outgrow their nu-rave beginnings without suffering any major traumas. Back this year with a new album promising a smoother, darker sound, they'll drop in at the Shepherd's Bush Empire on 16 April. Tickets available from 9am.
- Duran Duran need no introduction, so suffice it to say that the new wave superstars will be at The O2 Arena on 28 May. It's the start of a world tour for the original line up, so get your tickets here, then prepare yourself for a mix of new material and old favourites.