- A teenager was stabbed in Stoke Newington last night.
- The Met chief is to face questions over the NOTW hacking case.
- Cattle are once again to graze in Richmond Park.
- Apparently shutting Heathrow at night could save us money.
- Strange auction of the week: the Lanesborough is getting rid of the entire contents of one of its suites.
- The battle to save Hammersmith's Irish Centre is afoot.
- Yippee! It looks as if our flickr pool will be filling up with pretty snow pictures again.
Last Updated 27 January 2011