- Wildlife news: London's penguins are to get an accommodation upgrade, although school children will no longer be able to visit the zoo for free.
- Transport news: the RMT warn that more tube stations will go unmanned if cutbacks go ahead.
- Arts news: bit grim, as London Councils are to axe their collective arts support spending.
- Green news: the Peabody Trust is to fit solar panels to its London properties.
- Royal news: the wedding is to be at Westminster Abbey; more details here.
- Weather news: the Met Office have produced a warning for 2012 after watching too many bad sci-fi films.
- D-list celeb news: Jack Tweed, brawl, arrest. Same old.
Last Updated 06 January 2011