- A Farringdon designer has reinvented Christmas with 27 new sets of classic board game rules.
- Councils have begun to rehouse people outside London ahead of new limits on housing benefit.
- Police have appealed for help in identifying the body of a man found floating in the River Lea last December.
- Lee Green: the least inviting shopping precinct in London. Discuss.
- The Met has had to upgrade bicycles to accommodate the, er, full weight of the law.
- Christmas party fail: on the ill-advised comedian and the humourless bankers.
Last Updated 13 December 2010