- The Anytime zones 1-3, 1-5 and 2-6 Day Travelcards and the Off-Peak zones 2-6 version are being withdrawn.
- During the evening peak, all Tube journeys into Zone 1 will be charged at the off-peak rate, as opposed to the peak fare currently charged.
- The refundable deposit on a new Oyster card increases from £3.00 to £5.00
- Oyster pay as you go Auto Top-up minimum balance increases to £8.00
- Overall, fares are rising by an average of 6.8%.
- On the buses, Oyster pay as you go fare increases by 10p to £1.30.
- On the Tube, Oyster pay as you go fares increase between 10p and 30p
Find full fare information for 2011 at www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/.
Image by P Pearson via the Londonist Flickrpool.