- Bad bits first: there was a) a fatal shooting in Finchley this morning...
- ...and a b) stabbing in Southwark on Friday night.
- The chairman of the Fire Authority has been calling London's firemen names.
- South London and Barking Health Trusts have higher than average death rates.
- The ROH witnessed an unusual outburst of boos for an indisposed diva.
- Yay for Crouch End's new 'unlibrary'.
- Bizarre headline of the day: naked homeless woman attempts suicide from atop Croydon's 99p shop.
Last Updated 28 November 2010