Image by Simon Crubellier
- Boris gives himself six and a half out of ten for his first year in charge. Do you agree?
- Kate Moss is in a tiff with tradesman
- Swine flu: two new cases in London
- Roman glass bowl excavated from east London site Potholes will cost £1.3bn to fix, say the AIA. That's the Asphalt Industry Alliance, obviously.
- Two-year old girl from Edmonton is youngest ever Mensa member.
- Westfield boss comes out fighting over centre's performance
- University of Greenwich to expand into newly acquired land Stratford East audiences will get to vote on the 2012 runup programme