- Hoist by his own lampost: meet the prof who wants to hang bankers.
- Rumours reach Londonist Towers that Britney is to join Jacko at the O2. Boris proposes giving empty 2012 seats to school children.
- Londoners can now trace their family trees online.
- John Terry's mother and mother-in-law have been arrested and cautioned for shop-lifting.
- Londoners are extending.
- Peckham's Meeting House Lane will see fewer 'meetings' this week after police raided its cafes and arrested 10 for drugs related offences.
- An £8m counterfeit gang have been banged up. Cats and dogs don't do it for you? Syon Park's more exotic menagerie needs a new home.
Have a good weekend.