- Some clever East London chappies are up for an Oscar for animation.
- Croydon and Camden have participated in a trial round-up of kiddies found out on the streets at night.
- Kensington and Chelsea are to offer free parking on Saturdays. A Guantanamo Londoner is soon to be released. Duwayne Brooks, Stephen Lawrence's best friend, has become a councillor in Lewisham.
- Not everyone is feeling the pinch: check out this £40,000 drinks bill.
- Fairtrade Fortnight starts today. Londonist loves you.
Have a good week.