Here’s a chance to win a free Moscow Mule Cocktail Kit courtesy of Smirnoff, who wants to celebrate the Moscow Mule with Londonist readers. Much like the average Londonist reader, the Moscow Mule is particularly stylish and refreshing, comprised of vodka, ginger ale and a wedge of fresh lime.
Smirnoff’s cocktail kit contains a bottle of triple distilled Smirnoff vodka and two cans of Schweppes Canada Dry Ginger Ale plus a selection of stainless steel cocktail accessories including a shaker, spirit measure and strainer.
Five lucky readers will win one of these fantastic cocktail kits. For your chance to win, all you have to do is simply answer this question:
Which of the following would you need to make a Moscow Mule?
a) Apple Juice b) Ginger Ale c) Banana
Contest runs until the 6th of October at noon. Fill in your answer below:
Photography courtesy of Smirnoff
Keep reading for Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions
1. Open to all UK residents aged 18 or over only excluding the promoter's employees, their families, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. All entries must be received by Londonist. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
3. No purchase necessary. To enter, answer the questions.
4. No cash alternative is available
5. The winner will be selected at random and notified by Londonist via email.
6. For details of winners please email email@example.com. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances beyond their reasonable control.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
9. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
10. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete or illegible.
12. Data will only be included for the purposes of the prize draw and not used for any other purpose.
13. By entering this draw the participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.